Sunday, June 16, 2013

thou shalt count to 3 and 3 shalt be the number thou shalt count

Joseph's letter from June 3

Hey Family
                This week has been great. Monday, we went fishing with some of the members. Then then we went and visited some investigators named Oetjens (said eh-tons). On Tuesday, we went to district meeting then I stayed in Paragould on exchanges.

 It was lots of fun. Wednesday, we exchanged back and went to a missionary meeting. Then we visited Ray and the Oetjens. Friday, was fairly boring except for family night that evening. I am getting better at ping pong. Saturday, Ray got Baptized. It was awesome. It was not in a river because of all the rain that we have been getting. We have not had any really bad storms just some rain and thunder and lightning. 

Then on Sunday Ray got confirmed. The Oetjens came to church. Church was very good and it's cool you will be teaching the Gospel Doctrine class mom. Then this morning I have received word that I am getting transferred on Wednesday. I am excited to see where I go, but kinda sad to leave. That is about all for my week. 
 
                Its great to hear you are all doing well and having a good summer. Hope you all have a great week and fun as you are in summer break.
         Love Elder Talbert 

No comments:

Post a Comment