Sunday, June 16, 2013

What's up with the cape? Are we going to the opera?

Hey Family
               This week has been great. On Tuesday, I started to pack and we went and visited the Rasdons, Ray and Sharron, the Lindseys and the Oetjens. People kept asking me where I was going  but I didn't know. I kept telling them I might go to West Memphis or Paragould. 
me and Brianna and Zac (Zac is standing on something he is really about my height)

 Ray, me and Sharron
Well on Wednesday, the Musick's came and we loaded all my stuff into their van. Then we drove to Jonesboro and picked up the Paragould Elders and loaded all of Elder Rich's stuff in the Musick's van. We then went to Memphis to transfers. When transfers were about to start we went inside the building and they had just varnished the gym floor so it smelled bad. After the opening song and prayer we all went back outside because we couldn't stand the fumes. We then had transfers outside even though it was about to rain. It was the fastest transfer meeting. It was only 15 min, usually transfer meetings are an hour. Well I got transferred to Paragould. My companion is Elder Salisbury. We were both thinking that I was going to Parargould. Elder Salisbury is from Savannah, Georgia, but he lives in Ogden, Utah. He has been out for about 9 months. After the transfer meeting ended it started to rain and has been raining on and off all week. It is kinda cool. We waited for the Musicks, then we unloaded Elder Rich's stuff and loaded in Elder Mayberry's stuff (he is going to Pocahontas and that is funny because he was one of the ones that opened it in November). Then we went to give a blessing and back to Jonesboro. Then Elder Salisbury and I went back to Paragould. The rest of the week we have gone teaching. I have been meeting all the investigators and members. On Sunday, I was asked last minute to tell about myself and share my testimony in sacrament. It has been a great week.

                That is about it for my week. It sounds like you are all having fun cleaning and swimming. Thanks for everything you guys do for me and know I love and pray for all of you.
                                                                                                                love, Elder Talbert 

No comments:

Post a Comment