Sunday, July 7, 2013

July 1, 2013

Hey Family
                This week has been good. Monday we went and hung out with the Pocahontas Elders and Tamra for about half the day. Then Brianna came up and had gone swimming so after she was done she hung out with all of us for a while. We went bowling in the evening. I am really bad at bowling. I succeeded in losing both games. Tuesday we had district meeting. After district meeting and we went and visited some people but it was mostly doorstep visits because they were all busy. Wednesday we did service for Bro. Charles. I think I have told you about him, but he is an old guy on oxygen and still keeps very busy doing yard work. We helped him break up some pallets with some hammers. The hammer I was using made me feel like Thor swinging his hammer at a guy on the ground. I think it made me stronger. That night we went to the church for young men's and taught the young men the first lesson. Friday we went up to Pigget to see some people and we had a get together at a member named Deidra's house. It was lots of fun. Saturday we went and painted Bro. Charles fence. He is also a steel worker and built his own fence and has since painted it green. It was fun and I got paint all over me. Sunday was very good. Church was good. They young women talked about girls camp. It was a good day.

                 That is about it for my week. Thanks for all you do and have a good week next week. Hopefully it will not be as boring as this last week. 
                                                                       -Elder Talbert  

No comments:

Post a Comment