Sunday, September 28, 2014

Playing Piano in Primary

Joseph's letter from August 25

Hey Family,
                 This week has been great! Monday we went to the Donovan's and hung out with Sean and ate dinner at their house. Then on Tuesday we went to see Doug. He is doing good and we taught him the plan of salvation. It went really well and he understood it and really liked that we believed that you lived with go before this life. That evening we went to the Goners for dinner. On Wednesday we went to Green Brier and met up the other elders there. Then drove with them down to Little Rock for zone conference. It was really good and about I lead, I love and I live like the Savior. It was good and about how if we lead and live like the Savior that people will see it in us and notice a difference about how we live. On Saturday we went and saw Donovan. He is doing good and worked on Sunday so he wasn't able to come to church. Then we went to go see Blake but ended up talking with his wife because he was working. On Sunday I was siting in in the hall waiting to see if we were going to have our meeting when the primary president came up to me and said " I hear you play the piano" I was thinking man word gets around fast. I said" yes" and she asked if I would play for primary occasionally. I said "sure but I need time to practice or it won't sound good". Well church was good and the talks were on repentance. Then priesthood was on loving your neighbor and loving the savior. After church we went the primary president came up came again and handed me a paper and a children's hymn book. She asked me to practice like 5 songs so I could play them in primary. I have practiced a little and I am doing good so far. 

                 Well that is it from me. This week has been fairly boring and i'm sorry this letter is fairly boring. But I hope y'all have a great week and I will send pics next week. I don't have my cord with me today. Thanks for all you do.
Elder Talbert 

No comments:

Post a Comment