Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sorry it's short

Joseph's letter from Sept 8

Hey family,
                 Sorry this email is coming to you so late. I went to the temple today and after we dropped off my comp so right now I am companionless. I am chillin with the Cabot elders till Wednesday when I get a new comp. This week was pretty lame. My comp was packing like all week and getting ready to go. We have been meeting with this guy named Doug. The one that came to church a week ago. He is really solid. On Saturday one of the members got his mission call and is going to California. The sisters had a baptism. It was a 9 and 10 year old. They are cool. I was asked to l play at the baptism and failed epicly. Everyone said I did good but I really didn't. Anyway on Sunday I played the piano in primary and it was really good. I played good and the primary was fun. This week is fairly boring and I'm sorry but this email will probably be short. Church was good and really spiritual. I am excited to see who I get this next transfer.

   Well I really have not much to say. I did get my meds. Thanks! I hope y'all have a great week and I will be praying for y'all. Thanks for all you do.
Elder Talbert

No comments:

Post a Comment