Sunday, April 28, 2013

I'm a real boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Family
               This week has been great. Tuesday we had a meeting in Little Rock. We talked about becoming the fourth missionary. There is a talk or essay or a group of papers or something like that named The Fourth Missionary. It is a really good talk and it talks about four kinds of missionaries and how the fourth missionary is the one we all want to be. At this meeting we talked about how to become the fourth missionary and how it will help you during and after your mission. We also had someone from SUV (Saints Unified Voices) come and talk to us about the upcoming SUV fireside in our mission. For those of you who don't know anything about SUV, it is a Grammy award winning choir directed by Gladys Knight. Gladys Knight (from Gladys Knight and the Pips) is LDS and she has this choir that she goes around with and puts on firesides for nonmembers. Members can only get a ticket to go if they bring a nonmember friend with them. It will be an awesome experience and I will tell you all about it in May when it happens. We have started to run low on miles and so we have been biking these last couple of days. It is both fun and tiring to bike. On Sunday both of the talks, the lesson in Gospel Principles, and the lesson in Elders Quorum were all on the priesthood. It was all very good and in Gospel Principles, the priesthood was compared with the force. It was cool and the comparison made sense so that was good.
 
               This week is transfers and I am getting transferred. You should send things (like my meds) to the mission office this week until I know where I am going. I think that it is really cool that Mike is in the Bishopric. Tell him hi and that he's awesome for me. Tell Greg and Tanya hi for me as well. I hope you all have a great week.
                           Love Elder Talbert 

No comments:

Post a Comment