Wednesday, January 2, 2013

First Week


Joseph's First Letter from the MTC (written 12/4/12)

Hey Family
                I am doing great here in the MTC it is a really fun experience and the elders in my district are really nice. The food here is great and its all you can eat so everyone had like three plates on fast Sunday  The MTC has gotten a lot easier as I have taught the investigators the second lesson. My companion is really great he is a recent convert and loves the gospel. On Sunday we went to the temple and took pictures but I don't have enough time to write and send pictures so you will have to wait till I get out in the mission field. I did receive that package from you and I really enjoyed all the letters and the food. I have only been here for one week and not much has happened. I just wake up go to gym, go to class, teach an investigator, study, lunch, class, study, dinner, plan, go to bed. so it is all pretty boring but it is still a fun time. Over the course of this week I have seen lots of friends like Izak, Jordan, Craig, Quinn, McKay Rentz (for those of you who don't know i went to elementary school with him), and a couple others that you don't know. class is always fun, and spiritual. It is hard work but good work.
 
To answer your questions mom, I would like you to ship me the Green blanket, it gets cold at night, also I did forget my scripture markers and it would be nice if you sent me those. I also would like the suit hanger. thanks a bunch. It would also be nice if I could get Kent, Laura, Adam, and Josh's addresses so I could write to them.
 
well I am running out of time and out of things to say so I look forward to getting letters and packages. Thanks again for all the love and support you have given me.

Elder Talbert

No comments:

Post a Comment