Monday, January 7, 2013

ice of you to stop by.. ha ha haven't heard that one before.

Hey Family
                 Happy Birthday Dad. I will be sending your present soon. I hope your B-day was amazing. Also yesterday I was thinking how it was your B-day Dad and how 5 years ago it was your B-day and a Sunday when I got the call to have my heart transplant. Now it is the 7th and I keep thinking how more then 5 years ago I didn't think I could go on a mission. I am very grateful for the heart that I have and the opportunity I have to be on a mission. 

                  This week has been fairly normal. We had Zone conference on Tuesday. We had to drive to Arkadelphia and then to Little Rock then after we went back to Hot Springs so it was a long day of driving in the car. On Wednesday we had a new missionary training thing so we had to go back to Little Rock. We met a family of six this week and taught them the first lesson. They seem to like the gospel so hopefully they will get baptized soon. On Sunday we had a great Sunday school lesson on how Heavenly Father loves us and wants the best for us. In priesthood we had a lesson on home teaching and in the kindest way told the elders, high priests, priests,and teachers that they weren't doing their home teaching and needed to do it. It made me realize that home teaching is not very hard in Utah because you don't have to drive 30-60 minutes to get to an appointment. I have a better appreciation for home teaching. 

                   Mom will you send me addresses for G&G Gilbert, G&G Talbert, Donette, Pat, Jessica Talbert, and Paula&Blake. Dad I want Joseph S Talbert and I want I to have D&C 4:3 
                   
                   It sounds like you have had a good week and are kind of ready for school. Hope you all have a fun week.
         
                       Love Elder Talbert

No comments:

Post a Comment