Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Week 2

Joseph's second letter from the MTC (written 12/11/12)

Hey Family
                I am doing great and having lots of fun. I leave next week on the 18th and my flight leaves around 7:00AM. I am learning a lot and Me and My companion are getting better at Teaching the lessons. We still mess up occasionally especially when we Teach our teachers. We have learned how important it is to make a real lesson plan. This week we had a devotional and the BYU men's choir came and sung they were really good. We also watched a general conference talk titled the Character of Christ. It was really good I would recommend that you watch it. Tell Laura and Jordan happy Birthday for me. There is not much that happens at the MTC. We do the same things day after day. The food is good and it is always fun when we get to go to the temple. Our teachers are really good and they make the lessons fun.
                We check the Mail multiple times a day so I will make sure I get that package before I leave. I will also be able to call home on Tuesday when I am at the airport. If you have already gone to work I will make sure that I call your cell phone and talk to you. Mom would you make sure that my Checking account has plenty of money in it so on next Tuesday I can pay to check my baggage and pay other various expenses at the airport. I look forward to receiving letters and packages ( especially if they have food in them). Sorry this is just thrown together and so short. I wish I had more to tell you. I will send longer letters when I get to Arkansas. Thanks for all the support and all you have done for me.
                          Love Elder Talbert

No comments:

Post a Comment